Monday, May 27, 2013

IOWA

After graduating, Tyler said goodbye to the insurance world and took
a job with a company called Brand Energy Solutions. 
Because of the change in his career, we had the opportunity to move to Clinton,
Iowa. At first I was VERY skeptical, but I'm learning to love our new
surroundings and enjoy all of the amazing people that we are surrounded by.
Tyler loves working for Brand and is coming home every night in a good
mood. Definitely a plus:) I get to stay home... all...day... It's
amazingly boring at times and I find myself vacuuming at least
three times a day. It's sad to say, but I don't think I have any
hobbies:/ YIKES!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.We are grateful
for the many many blessings that we have received and are 
excited to see what  our life will bring us. So far, so good. Now we just
need a baby to keep me company all day!!:)  

1 comment:

  1. At least you have your little Dodger!
    As for hobbies, I can't help you.
    I have discovered I have none as well.

    But you are right- a baby fills that void of hobbies. *fingers crossed* for you on that!!

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete