Monday, November 26, 2012

Life as We Know It :)

I can't believe that I haven't made a post since April of this year.
Boy, have things changed:) 
Just a few weeks ago I graduated Cosmetology School. It was such a
weight off of my shoulders. As much as I loved the girls and the school, I 
was just ready to get out of there!


These two girls were such great examples, friends and were always there
for me. It was so nice having such great friends that shared
my same morals and beliefs. Hair school can be a rough crowd. Buggy 
and Shelby (and many other girls) were my little piece of heaven 
from the craziness of school. Thank you girls!!

Taking the state tests FREAKED ME OUT!! I didn't know what kind of 
experience to expect and if you know me, the unknown is
like stabbing me in my eyeballs!;) I know, a little dramatic, but seriously!!
With a lot of studying and even more praying the outcome turned
out great!


That's right, I PASSED!!!

I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to go to cosmetology school
and find something that I love to do. I thank my Heavenly Father
for leading me in this direction and helping me find a
passion that I never knew I had!



Oh and something cool....
 Some of my girl friends and I from school were in a hair
magazine because we were in BEACON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment