Saturday, April 28, 2012

Supercross

After a long day at school Tyler and I got to enjoy the night at
Rice Eccles watching Supercross. Neither of us have ever been so we had
no idea what to expect.


Looking at the track you'd think it had been there the whole time. The
crowd was full of energy and we almost witnessed at least two fights!




My favorite part of the races were when they first came out of the gates.
I thought for sure some of the guys were going to get ran over!


The last race, by far, was the best. It usually is anyways, however; Dungey, who
was in third, got pushed down and ended up coming back and winning
first place. Even though half the time I didn't know what was going on,
I had an amazing time and would love to go again! Now Tyler is trying to talk
me into buying him a motorcycle. YEAH RIGHT!!!


Supercross was fun, but being able to be with my husband was even better!
I got him all to myself tonight and milked every second I could!


No comments:

Post a Comment