Monday, May 27, 2013

Tyler was Awesome and Graduated




I AM SO PROUD OF MY HUBBY!! He is finally done with his degree
and this will be our first time in our marriage that neither
of us are doing school. Can I just say.. IT'S SO AWESOME! The day was
a perfect day filled with people we love. 






After the graduation we went back to our club house where we had a 
nice luncheon and said our goodbyes before we left to
Iowa the next day. (Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera in to
take pictures) Like I said, I'm so proud of Tyler and
all his hard work. It's interesting to look back on the journey we had
during school; being dirt poor, Tyler changing his mind on
doing med school, being dirt poor and being dirt poor.
(I think I got that point across) Having him accomplish his goal was worth
all the times that we had $50 in our account and,
what I feel like, a million dollars in student loans. Not only did our knowledge 
increase but our faith in the Lord did also. We were always looked 
after and never in "need" of anything. Loved ones constantly surrounded
us with words of encouragement and we always enjoyed 
being able to see our sweet family every other Sunday at Aunt Terri's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment