Saturday, June 25, 2011

My First Business Adventure

Every since I've been little I've wanted to be an Entrepreneur. I've wanted
to be in charge of how much money I made a month or how much
work I wanted to do. For the past few months I've been trying to think of these
brilliant business ideas, but all my "brilliant" ideas were already taken
and they weren't so "brilliant" at all. Then one day
all the brain juices stated flowing. I knew:
1. I'm going to cosmetology school.
2. I LOVE making women feel empowered and beautiful.
3. Being outgoing and social isn't a problem for me.
4. I wanted to be involved in something that will never die down even
when the economy stinks!
Most women love make up and even during the great depression, everything else
failed except for the beauty industry. Lets be real, the
majority of women won't even leave their house with out, at the least,
mascara. So now I am officially selling....


Yup... that's right! Mary Kay! I'm so excited about selling this product
and getting to know all sorts of women and their stories! The one
thing I really like about this business was the morals, values, and standards it has.
The company believes that women should have their priorities in this way:
1. God
2. Family/Friends
3. Business
And when the priorities aren't in this order, nothing will work out as smoothly
as they would otherwise. This is an awesome company and
I'm so excited to be apart of it!


1 comment: