Friday, June 3, 2011

Expect the Unexpected

In my case.. I didn't expect the unexpected. My (second or third:) five year plan
was once again diminished. I had applied to the U and even paid the $75
late application fee. Although I knew I wanted to go to college, I had
NO idea what I wanted to go into. If you know me very well you'd know I almost
always know what I want to do with my life. However, for the last few months
I have been bouncing back and forth from Elementary Ed., to a Psychologist,
 to Exercise Science; but nothing felt right.
Then one day I woke up and it hit me.. I now know what I want to do.

Random people I found on the Internet:)

Yes.. I know big shock huh?! I am going to be going to Taylor Andrews
Hair Academy in West Jordan. I think it's something that I'm
really going to enjoy and definitely a trade that I'll be using the rest of my life.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment