Monday, June 20, 2011

6 Months Ago....

Wow.. Time does fly when you're having fun! A little over six months ago Tyler and I were married in the St. George temple. He was the best decision I've ever made.


Tyler and I were engaged around a month after we started dating. Crazy huh? Some say there is no way you can know someone that quickly. Others say we'll be divorced in 5 years because we "rushed it". I say suck it! :) 


Even when Ty and I have a rough day, there is no one in the world that I'd rather be with. Every morning when I wake up, I wake up to a man who is wonderful, loving,
talented, handsome, intelligent and most importantly... a man who will love me for eternity.


Marriage is definitely hard and takes a lot of effort and patience but I can't even imagine how my life would be with out him.. Sorry guys this is super sappy but I think
it's important to be that way every now and again. It reminds me how truely blessed I am.
 I get to spend eternity with my best friend.



Words from Tyler: Ever since Chelsea has started writing on this blog I have been
thinking when I would get a turn to write.  First off Chelsea
is the best person I have ever met.  I knew she was the one really quickly
 because shemade me strive to be a better individual each day. 
   Each morning I wake up and am so happy that she is by my side.  I hope that each person can find their true love like I have.  I would do anything for her and I know
 that she would do the same for me.  Even when we are having a little
argument or we disagree about something I know that it will all work out
 and that she will still love me for who I am.  I support her in everything she does
and will do because I know that it is the right thing to do.  She helps me stay motivated by her words and sometimes by a kick in the butt if I need it. 


Six months down and many happy years to come!

1 comment: