Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oh How I Love my Husband...

Being poor college students is no easy business. You stress about money,
school work, grades, the apartment being clean, bills... all those silly things.
At times it's hard to concentrate on the things that REALLY matter. Tyler is
very good at helping me realize what's most important.. and that is my family..


I am the luckiest girl in the world! Tyler has been so sweet and helpful.
He gives me a sense of balance. Marrying him was the best decision I could've ever
made! He makes me want to be a better person. What more could I ask for? I have
been very blessed. I have never in my life felt neglected of love. Not a lot of people
can say that. SO whoever is reading this I have a little challenge for you:)
Make sure those around you never feel neglected of what is rightfully
theirs... LOVE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment