Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wild Cherry

Because of Tyler's job we got some free tickets to Wild Cherry water park...
We had never even heard of Wild Cherry but we needed to get out and
have some fun so we decided to give it a chance.


Little to say.. we felt a little (or A LOT) out of place. It was filled
with millions of little children and their parents. I felt like everyone was
staring at us like we were pedophiles! Which they probably weren't and
it was probably just Tyler and I feeling a little out of place...
However, I think we can say that besides the weird looks and the water feeling
warm each time we passed little kids, we still had fun. It was nice to get out
of the house and be able to spend some time together.



This is Tyler doing a REALLY good job at trying not to throw a fit..  Let's
just say this whole water park adventure was my idea. He's such a good sport!




Even though the water park was a little lame, and I'm not even sure if it is
called Wild Cherry, I was just happy to be with my cute husband.

1 comment: