Monday, August 22, 2011

What We Call Home

Tyler and I just moved to Salt Lake City and LOVE it! Everyone in our
ward has been so welcoming and our little "court" is so fun. The
 new apartment is tiny but it's the perfect size for the two of us. Tyler has a
job at KSL and will be doing tours through out the building.


This is our kitchen. I've never not had a dishwasher before. However, it has
become a blessing in disguise. Tyler drys while I wash. We are slowly
but surely learning how to work together with out driving each other crazy!!


Our living room/dining room. We have no extra bedrooms in the house,
but if you need a place to crash for the night we have a futon! :)
This is my first time living in a house with cinder block walls. I guess there is a
first for everything. I've decided I like them.. adds more texture to
the space! :)



Our new entertainment center/storage. It by far is my favorite piece of
furniture in our home!



This picture is to show you our nice a/c unit.. Some how I failed to
see on the apartment website that there is no a/c! When we first moved in our
apartment was as hot as Death Valley, or at least it felt like it. We then
had to hurry and find some units on Craigslist so we could actually
sleep! We did at one time have cardboard and a Disneyland
blanket over the window. I decided that we needed to upgrade so the
nice maintenance men custom cut some wood and I went and bought some pretty
curtains!!



Dining room.. where we eat all my fabulous homemade cooking!



If you're wondering why the picture only has our bed.. it's because that's all that
fits in our room. Sad day.. but it makes it easy to keep clean.
All together I absolutely LOVE where we are. I couldn't be anymore happy then
I am now. The poor days are starting but I have so much to be grateful
for!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your cute little place. We have an a/c unit in our window too! I don't know how I missed that online as well :)

    ReplyDelete