Friday, May 20, 2011

A Continual Growth

When Tyler and I first got married I'm pretty sure I thought I knew everything and I think there are many things that attributed to that:
1. I'm originally an Irvin. I don't think there is anyone in our family, except for my
mother, who doesn't think they know best.
2. I just happened to get my father's personality and we're both slowly learning how
to simply say  "I don't know" to questions we have no clue how to answer.
3. I simply thought I knew everything including, every answer to every question that was thrown at me.
Little to say I have been humbled extensively sense I've been married. I simply do not know everything and have learned that I don't want to know everything. Sense I've married my handsome husband I've
never been so happy and so frustrated.:) The exciting part is that
I AM BECOMING A BETTER PERSON!!
I am learning how to be patient, kind, sympathetic, supportive, and selfless.
I'm finally learning life is a gradual growth process.
It's ok not to know everything...most of the time:)

1 comment:

  1. You're so funny! Brandon and I enjoyed this post!! I'm so proud of who you have become! Love you Chelsea ...and Tyler :)

    ReplyDelete